youbuggy.net
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Main Menu
 Home
 Forum
 News
 Cerca
 Meteo
 Video Guide
 Contatti
 Aggiungi ai Preferiti
BRAL RACING TEAM
off road

EB Motori
off road

FTTech RC products
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Meteo
Meteo Calabria

News: Yannick Aigoin joins XRAY

Andare in basso

News: Yannick Aigoin joins XRAY Empty News: Yannick Aigoin joins XRAY

Messaggio  Errigo Mer Apr 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Yannick Aigoin joins XRAY

News: Yannick Aigoin joins XRAY 11149710

XRAY is happy and excited to announce that European Champion Yannick Aigoin returns back to XRAY. Yannick returns back to the team that brought him his European Champion title with the XRAY XB8. We are happy to have “our” Yannick back in the team for 2015.

Yannick’s best achievements:

2x European Champion
4x TQ at European Championship
1x NEO Race Winner
7x French National Champion
2x French National Champion 1/10 off-road
3x World Championship A-main finalist

Yannick says:

“To be back at XRAY is the feeling like when you come back home. I am very happy to have the chance and opportunity to work again with Juraj and the Hudy family. I always remember the great days when I was racing for XRAY which was the period that brought me my best achievements including European Champion title and it was also time when I was very close to win the Worlds in Jakarta. As I know how professional and highly dedicated XRAY is and adding this to our friendship we had since that time makes me just supper happy to be home again. I will be travelling to all French races to support the XRAY drivers in France as well will attend the major international races. I am looking forward.”

Yannick will race in 2015 all major regional, national and international races including:

• French nationals
• European Championship
• French cup
• Pierrefeu International GP

Fonte: Xray Racing Cars
Errigo
Errigo

Admin

Punti : 9416

http://www.youbuggy.net

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili