youbuggy.net
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Main Menu
 Home
 Forum
 News
 Cerca
 Meteo
 Video Guide
 Contatti
 Aggiungi ai Preferiti
BRAL RACING TEAM
off road

EB Motori
off road

FTTech RC products
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Meteo
Meteo Calabria

News: Martin Wollanka wins Austria Cup 2014

Andare in basso

News: Martin Wollanka wins Austria Cup 2014 Empty News: Martin Wollanka wins Austria Cup 2014

Messaggio  Errigo Mer Lug 30, 2014 7:09 pm

News: Martin Wollanka wins Austria Cup 2014 Show_p10
Race report by Martin Wollanka:

The race took place in Jaidhof on a small track with very technical jumps.

The race began on Saturday with practice and qualifying runs. In this cup were Nitro Truggy, Nitro Buggy& E-Buggy categories won the home driver Kargl Rene followed by Dieselbacher Thomas with his XRAY XB8. In the Truggy class Manuel Trinko had a really good speed. I could only on Sunday race with my E-Buggy because I missed some electric parts so I drove only Nitro.

After the first 15min. of practice on Saturday I felt that my car have good set-up and I change only the front Anti roll bar to 2,3 because the track was a little bit slippery and the most off the corners were very slow. 

In my first Qualy run I made some mistakes and finished on 5th place. The first qualy run was very lucky for some guys and bring some funny moments. The next run I was driving really patiently without mistakes and I had good lap times. I won this run with 8 sec. gap in front of the home driver Rene Kargel. After this run I had secured a third starting position. Dieselbacher was on 2nd and Kargl on the top position.

In the semis I was battling with Kargl. I was driving always on his rear and waiting but he didn’t make no mistakes about 10 minitues so I started to try to overtake him and the play has begun. After a while I was on the front but then I started losing the concentration and made a mistake so the lead changed again. It was close and fantastic battle until I got hit from another driver in an unlucky situation and I found myself out of the track. I was able to finished semis on the second position.

I the final Kargl had the pole and I was on second before Dieselbacher on 3 position. After 3 laps I made a big mistake. I came in the traffic so it was more difficult to win when I had to overtake all at the field. Kargl was a half lap in front so I had to push. I was driving 1 sec. faster on the one lap than the home driver. I was approaching fast to the 3rd place and after a quick stop in the pit I succeeded. After 20 min racing I was on 2nd place but it was trying to find the way how to catch up with rival before we cross the finish line. I was losing 10 seconds on the Kargl. Luckily for me at the end Kargl burned out so I finished with two laps gap in front of him and I’m taking the win from this exciting battle.

Final result:

1. Martin Wollanka - XRAY XB8

2. Rene Kargl
3. Andreas Scharinger
4. Werner Spannbruckner
5. Matthias Zeilinger
6. Thomas Dieselbacher – XRAY XB8
7. Alexander Trinko
8. Stefan Scheuenpflug
9. Jurgen Stumptner
10. Alexander Schrattenecker

Fonte: XRAY