youbuggy.net
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Main Menu
 Home
 Forum
 News
 Cerca
 Meteo
 Video Guide
 Contatti
 Aggiungi ai Preferiti
BRAL RACING TEAM
off road

EB Motori
off road

FTTech RC products
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Meteo
Meteo Calabria

News: Miguel Matias joins XRAY

Andare in basso

News: Miguel Matias joins XRAY Empty News: Miguel Matias joins XRAY

Messaggio  Errigo Ven Gen 24, 2014 12:44 pm

News: Miguel Matias joins XRAY 120
XRAY is happy to announce that European Champion and multi-time Portuguese National Champion Miguel Matias has joined the XRAY team. Miguel is a professional off-road car racer with many years of experiences and a stunning list of achievements and victories. Miguel joins the factory team and will work closely with the R&D team on the further development of the XRAY electric & nitro off-road car platforms including XB8, XB4, XB9E & XT9.

Miguel’s best achievements:

• European Champion 1/8 off-road
• World Championship vice-Champion 1/8 off-road
• Multi time European Championship podium finisher
• 13x Portuguese National Champion 1/8 off-road
• Multi time Portuguese National Champion 1/10 off-road 4WD, 2WD and 1/10 electric touring

Miguel says:

“I am very excited to join the XRAY team. Over the years I have admired the constant growth of the XRAY company which is in my opinion a result of their very dedicated and professional work. Having tested both XB4 and the new XB8 I was surprised by both reliability and performance. Since the 2014 is the year of Worlds I wanted to have an absolute confidence in the car and to have a strong team backup and as such it was an easy choice to join the forces with the XRAY. I am looking forward to work with the R&D team and I would like to thank to XRAY for this opportunity. I will do all my best in 2014 in both 1/10 & 1/8 off-road and hope to see you all during the season.”

Miguel will in 2014 attend all the local, regional and international races including:

• European Championship 1/8 off-road
• World Championship 1/8 off-road
• European Championship 1/10 off-road
• Neo race
• Portuguese Nationals series 1/8 off-road
• Portuguese Nationals series 1/10 off-road

Fonte: XRAY
Errigo
Errigo

Admin

Punti : 9416

http://www.youbuggy.net