youbuggy.net
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Main Menu
 Home
 Forum
 News
 Cerca
 Meteo
 Video Guide
 Contatti
 Aggiungi ai Preferiti
BRAL RACING TEAM
off road

EB Motori
off road

FTTech RC products
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Spazio Banner Disponibile
You Buggy
Meteo
Meteo Calabria

News: Steven Olsen Joins XRAY

Andare in basso

News: Steven Olsen Joins XRAY Empty News: Steven Olsen Joins XRAY

Messaggio  Errigo Dom Mag 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Steven Olsen Joins XRAY

News: Steven Olsen Joins XRAY Show

XRAY is happy to announce that Danish Vice-Champion in 1/10 TC stock class Steven Olsen will team up with XRAY for the 2016 season to run the T4 platform.

Steven’s best achievements:
• Multiple Danish Vice-Champion (stock)
• DHI-Cup A-Finalist (stock)
• Multiple National race wins (stock)

Steven says:
“After driving for many different manufactures the last 3 years, I was never really satisfied with the performances of the cars and always missed the performance of my old XRAY cars. These experiences caused me to get back to XRAY cars. After the testing of the newest XRAY T4’16 I had improved my pace from the first battery. This car has so much grip and corner speed and responses very well on setup changes. Driving the best quality cars on the market and the constant development of the cars is very important for me because I just only need to focus on racing and never worry about the durability and quality of the cars. I would like to thank everyone involved in making this possible and I can’t wait to start working together with the team.”

Steven will participate in 2016 at all major regional & national and some international races including: 

• Danish Nationals Outdoor 
• Nordic Championship 
• Danish Nationals indoor 
• ETS Slovakia 

Fonte: teamxray.com
Errigo
Errigo

Admin

Punti : 9416

http://www.youbuggy.net

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili